More and more men are doing yoga now, not only for health and wellness purposes but also for improving their sex lives. It's true, yoga does benefit y
More and more men are doing yoga now, not only for health and wellness purposes but also for improving their sex lives. It’s true, yoga does benefit your sexual performance. For one, yoga can improve your flexibility. And you need to be flexible if you want to really enjoy various Kama Sutra positions.
Recent studies show that yoga can help reduce your stress and anxiety levels. That alone is a big help to your sexual health already since both stress and anxiety can cause sexual dysfunction and reduced sexual satisfaction. Read on to find out how else your sex life can benefit from yoga.
Health Benefits of Yoga
Yoga promotes heart health and improves blood circulation. When you practice yoga regularly, it can help reduce your blood pressure. All these have long-term benefits for your sexual health. It means you can avoid erectile dysfunction.
When you have hypertension or when you have poor blood circulation, it will eventually affect your erectile function. Your penis needs blood pumped into it in order for you to achieve a strong erection. But when your blood flow is weak due to poor circulation or hypertension, your penis won’t get enough blood in it, resulting in a weak erection.
Yoga can also help you sleep better. This also has indirect benefits for your erectile function. When you’re not sleeping well, your risks of developing high blood pressure, depression, and obesity increase. These three disorders are all associated with erectile dysfunction.
This means that if you develop high blood pressure because you’re not sleeping well, you’ll also most likely develop erectile dysfunction. The same goes for obesity and depression. If you can lower your risks of obesity, depression, and hypertension by doing yoga, then you will also reduce your risks of developing erectile dysfunction.
When you practice yogic breathing or pranayama, you will gain more control over your breathing. This can help improve your vital capacity. Plus, being able to control your breathing can also help you focus more when it’s time to control your orgasm.
Yoga can also help you increase your upper body strength, improve your endurance, and promote weight loss. All these spell positive effects on your sex life. With improved endurance, you can last longer during sex.
Yoga Can Improve Your Sexual Function
Research has shown that yoga can benefit men who are suffering from premature ejaculation. For example, in one study involving 68 men, 38 were enrolled in a yoga camp, while the other 30 were given fluoxetine, a medication taken for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
The participants were taught to practice 15 yogic postures for the study. At the end of the trial period, significant improvements in terms of intravaginal ejaculatory latencies were seen in all 38 men enrolled in the yoga group. For the fluoxetine group, only 82.3% showed significant improvements.
In another study, 65 men were enrolled in a yoga camp for 12 weeks. To measure their sexual functions before and after their enrollment in yoga camp, the researchers measured the participants’ scores based on the Male Sexual Quotient assessment tool.
At the end of twelve weeks, the 65 men showed significant improvements. The participants improved in terms of their scores in ejaculatory control and orgasm, erectile function, desire, intercourse satisfaction, confidence, partner synchronization, and performance.
Easy Yoga Poses For Better Sex
- Marjaryasana (Cat Pose) and Bitilasana (Cow Pose). These two poses are typically performed together to help you relax and loosen your spine. The cat and cow poses can also help reduce your stress levels so that it’s easier for you to get in the mood for sex. Doing this pose regularly can also help tone your hip and pelvis.
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose). This pose can help improve your blood circulation. It’s also good for tonic your legs. The best thing about the bridge pose is that you can strengthen your glutes and your pelvic muscles. This can help you control your ejaculation as well as improve the blood flow to your pelvic region.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose). For strengthening your core muscles, and you do need strong core muscles for powerful thrusts, the cobra pose is a good exercise for you. This pose will also help strengthen your spine and give more control over your pelvic movements.
- Navasana (Boat Pose). The boat pose is great for improving your pelvic floor muscles. This pose works your abs, spine, and deep hip flexors. It’s also good for strengthening your shoulders and back muscles.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose). If you’ve got back pain, try this pose before engaging in sex. This pose will help relieve your discomfort, and your back won’t be as painful during sex. This pose can also help tighten your shoulders and improve your blood circulation. Plus, it will help strengthen your calves, hamstrings, legs, arms, and hands.
Boosting Your Sexual Performance
Although it’s true that yoga can help improve how well you perform in bed, it’s also true that it’s not a quick fix. If you need an immediate boost, you may want to try an all-natural male sex enhancement supplements.
It is formulated using herbal ingredients that can naturally improve your sexual performance. In this, you’ll find only the best natural ingredients for boosting sexual prowess and stamina.
It contains maca, Tribulus terrestris, horny goat weed, and Tongkat Ali. These are widely recognized as effective natural remedies for boosting your erection and treating erectile dysfunction.
This also contains damiana, Butea superba, and Xanthoparmelia scabrosa, which are all known as potent aphrodisiacs that can dramatically increase your sexual desire. Not only does it increase your libido, it also enhances your fertility.
The herbal ingredients of it are known to boost sperm production and improve sperm quality. For instance, both Tribulus terrestris and maca are recognized for their protective effects on your sperm health. Plus, it is quick-acting so you can rely on it to give you that immediate boost just when you need it.