Your heart is one of the most important things to think about when it comes to your health. You need to keep your heart in as great of health as possi
Your heart is one of the most important things to think about when it comes to your health. You need to keep your heart in as great of health as possible. For one, you know you need your heart to survive. On the other hand, when your heart health declines, it can cause many other health issues for you as well. You may wonder how you are doing to keep your heart health up. Today you will learn about some foods that are good and bad for your heart so you at least know what to eat and not eat when it comes to your heart health.
What are the foods that are good for your heart?
As mentioned above, there are foods that are good and bad for your heart. Knowing what those are can help you to plan out your meal accordingly to keep your heart healthy. Some of the foods that are good for your heart include the following:
- Salmon (preventing heart disease)
- Almonds (protecting the walls of the arteries)
- Kidney Beans (lowers your cholesterol)
- Flaxseed (stops artery hardening)
- Oatmeal (keeps blood sugar down after you have eaten a meal)
- Carrots (prevent heart disease)
- Broccoli (lowers cholesterol)
- Spinach (improves your blood pressure)
These are some of the many foods that are healthy for your heart. Make sure you eat them regularly and you can keep your heart in the best shape.
What are the foods that are bad for your heart?
You know about some of the foods that are good for your heart. Some of the foods that are bad for your heart are those mentioned here:
- Popcorn w/ Extra Butter (has a lot of trans-fats)
- Biscuits and Gravy (3x as much sodium as you need)
- Canned Peaches (more sugar than you need)
- Deep Dish Pizza (twice as much of the trans-fat you need in a day)
- Chicken Tenders w/ Fries (too much sodium and trans-fat)
- Grape Soda (has approximately one day’s worth of sugar intake)
- Milk Shake (3 days of the trans-fats you need)
These are some of the foods that you should avoid at all costs when it comes to protecting your heart. Too much trans-fats, sugar and sodium is going to destroy your heart.
You need to protect your heart and you can start doing that today. There are so many ways that you can do this. You should be starting with the foods that you should and should not eat. Those who have high cholesterol or high blood pressure are bound to have some problems with their heart. You don’t have to let this happen. Keep your cholesterol down by taking Cholesterol Reducer 1000. If you have high blood pressure be sure to take Blood Pressure Reducer 1000. Keep your heart healthy at all costs.